|Height||5′ 5” feet|
|Parents||Father– Edward Butera
Mother– Joan Grande
|Date Of Birth||26 June, 1993|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Shoe size||6 US|
|School||North Broward Preparatory School|
|Hometown||Boca Raton, Florida, USA|
|Net Worth||$35 Million(2017)|
|Love and Affairs|
|Favorite Film||Lord of the Rings, Harry potter series|
|Favorite Tv show||Gossip Girl|
|Favorite Music||Michael Jackson, Madona|
|Favorite Perfume||Pink Sugar|
|Favorite Brand||Aldo and Maybelline|
|Favorite Book||Harry potter|
|Favorite Color||Marshmallow white and Pale Pink|
|Favorite Animals||Penguins, Dolphins|
- She is a vegan.
- Her parents split up when she was just 8.
- She loves Halloween festival.
- Her singing debut was Star spangled banner.
- Her debut album was yours truly released in 2013.
- She is a dog over, she has 6 dogs.
- Her grandmother believes in naked sleeping which she also suggested to her.
- She is allergic to cats.
- She loves horror movies.
- I worked with someone who told me they’d never like me. But for some reason, I just felt like I needed her approval. So I started changing myself to please her. It made me stop being social and friendly. I was so unhappy.
- I can’t stress to you enough how much I can relate to teens being cyberbullied. Something that helps me is looking at old videos of me and my friends from middle school, or videos of my family. I love watching funny videos of my favorite people – it really cheers me up.
- One of the most terrible feelings in the world is knowing that someone else doesn’t like you. Especially when you don’t know what you’ve done to deserve it.
- The best fashion advice I’d say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that’s how you’re gonna look your best ’cause when you feel your best, everybody else can feel it, too.
- Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what’s going to happen. It’s one of the most beautiful things in life, but it’s one of the most terrifying. It’s worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories.