|Height||5′ 9” feet|
|Parents||Father– Rahul Sanon
Mother– Geeta Sanon
|Date Of Birth||27 July, 1990|
|Shoe size||10 US|
|College||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida(B.TECH in EC)|
|Net Worth||$2.6 Million|
|Cars||BMW 2 Series, Audi Q7|
|Love and Affairs|
|Favorite Fashion Designer||Suneet Varma|
|Favorite Food||cheese cakes, Moong ki dal ka Halwa|
|Favorite Actress||Rekha, madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Perfume||Davidoff’s Coolwater|
|Favorite Music||Suraj Hua Madham song|
|Favorite Film||Hum aapke hain kaun|
- Her Debut film was Heropanti against Tiger Shroff produced by Sajid Nadiawala. Movie was not such a big hit but surely helped kriti to sore.
- Fun Fact: Kriti sister forced her to go for modeling before that she haven’t had any plans in Showbiz.Her sister sent her photos to a website contest and she won that contest , the winner got the free port folio by Dabboo Ratnani and also a contract of Modelling of 1 year with a big company.
- She is a kathak dancer.
- She got the opportunity to work with Akshay kumar on Movie Singh in Bling but she turned down that opportunity because she was in talks for another movie.
- She is a huge fan of Hrithik Roshan.
- After the role in Dilwale, Big things started coming easy for her. She became a Renowned face in India.
- I auditioned for quite a lot of films. I do not wish to name the films I auditioned for. There were times when I knew I would not be fit for this film, or I would not get this film. Still, I used to audition for it just to get experience… to practice.
- Before anyone else, women need to accept that neither does life stop, nor does it change for those few days in a month.
- If you request for a little time to fulfill a commitment, you’re accused of being arrogant. I repeat, I’ve achieved nothing to be arrogant about.
- After a point, it doesn’t matter where you come from. There are many star kids who haven’t done well in the industry and rank newcomers who have done amazingly well.
- I feel that modelling has groomed my personality and made me a confident person, but even today, when I go on the ramp, I get nervous. I am more comfortable being in front of the camera than walking on the ramp.