|Name||Rakul Preet Singh|
|Height||5′ 8” feet|
|Parents||Father– Rajender Singh
Mother– Kulwinder Singh
|Date Of Birth||10 Oct, 1990|
|School||Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, Delhi|
|College||Jesus and Mary College, Delhi
University of Delhi, Delhi( Mathematics Hons.)
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Net Worth||6 Million|
|Cars||Mercedes Benz SUV|
|Love and Affairs|
|Favorite Food||Aloo Parantha|
|Favorite Actress||Shree Devi|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Film||The Devil wears Prada|
|Favorite Sports||Golf, Swinmming|
- Her Debut film was Gilli (2009).
- She is a National Level golf Player.
- She is a known karate player, she owns blue belt.
- She is a fitness lover, she along with her brother runs a Fitness Gym Chain “F45”.
- Her bollywood Debut was with Yaariya, the film was a hit and she was quite appreciated for her acting.
- She is blessed with simple and Beautiful looks. She participated in Miss india 2011, And won four titles Miss Beautiful Smile, Miss Beautiful Eyes,Miss Fresh Face, and Miss Talented.
- If the girl is good looking and talented, and for some reason the film doesn’t work, she gets a second chance. But if subsequent films don’t work, she gets branded as an ‘iron leg.’ The whole thing gets negative.
- I’m lucky to be getting a lot of good work in Tollywood. And I won’t say I’m choosy, but of course, you have to select the best, and I’m trying to grab as many good films as I can. There was a time when I had to let go of some films which I regret now.
- I believe in hard work, not luck factor. The best efforts will reap the best fruits. Nobody can take all the credit. We don’t even talk about the efforts of the director, the writers, other technicians, etc. They all together take a film to another level.
- For newcomers, modelling is like a stepping stone to acting. The exposure and experience in modelling helps… But for acting, we have to show a lot of hard work and dedication towards it.
- Fitness starts at home. What you eat is what you will look, just as what you sow is what you reap. Eat good food: eat fruits, vegetables, healthy grains, and don’t go for sweet and trite food.