|Name||Margot Elise Robbie|
|Profession||Actress and producer|
|Eye Color||Blue blonde|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 6” feet|
|Parents||Father– Doug Robbie
Mother– Sarie Robbie
|Date Of Birth||July 02, 1990|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Spouse||Tom Ackerley (m. 2016)|
- About Time
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- Suite Française
- The Big Short
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
- The Legend of Tarzan
- Suicide Squad
- Goodbye Christopher Robin
- I, Tonya
- Mary Queen of Scots
- She rose to fame with her role in The Wolf of Wall Street and for playing Donna Freedman in Australian soap opera Neighbours.
- She endorses Nivea young.
- Her debut film was Vigilante in 2008 in which she played the role of Cassandra.
- She likes to eat French fries.
- She is a New York Rangers Hockey fan.
- During her struggling days, she even worked for three jobs.
- She took tequila shots to shoot intimate scene in the The Wolf of Wall Street.
- She was born in Dalby, queensland but brought up on Gold Coast hinterland.
- She studied Drama during school times.
- She moved to Melbourne at the age of 17, to pursue her dream of becoming an actress.
- ‘Everything happens for a reason’ is something that we have to tell ourselves all the time, because it’s good to have the idea that something good is around the corner
- When I eat, I have to chop up everything on the plate and stir it all together. It devastates my mom. Everyone at the table is like, ‘That looks like cat vomit.’ And I stir my Coke with a spoon until it’s flat.
- You don’t leave Australia unless you are passionate. Any Australian actor who comes to America is really committed. There are no dabblers – it’s all or nothing.
- As much as I’d only like to concentrate on the creative side of acting, the whole business in general is just that – a business – and you have to do your homework if you want to be successful.
- I love flying so much. I even like airplane food. No one bothers you and your phone never goes off and you can’t have emails go through. It’s undisturbed.