|Hair Color||dark blonde|
|Height||5′ 7” feet|
|Parents||Father– Michael Trachtenberg
|Date Of Birth||October 11, 1985|
|Dress Size||8 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Swimming, ice skating, reading and writing poems|
|Favorite show||Monica Botkier|
|Favorite Designer||Marc Jacobs|
|Favorite Tv Show||House (2004-2012)|
|Favorite Jeans||J Brand|
- Her Debut film was Melissa where she played the role as Lena , she also appeared in an episode of Law & Order.
- She came to fame with the role in film Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2000-2003),Gossip Girl (2008-2012).
- She is Half Russian and half German.
- She speaks English and Russian.
- Her grandfather belongs to Israel.
- She was born in New york and raised in brooklyn.
- I plays Joe’s best friend. I am the only one he has ever been able to trust in his life, so I help him understand what happened to him when he was younger.
- Ice skating is very difficult. It takes a lot of discipline and a lot of hard work. It’s fun, but you are there on the ice every morning freezing and trying to do these moves and these tricks.
- The food was interesting. My background is Russian, so cheese and potatoes are my love. There was plenty of that. And fried cheese! It is really, really, really good. And really, really, really bad for you. It’s like an artery on a plate.
- I have many valentines. My mom and my sister and my directors. I got calls from all of them. And my friends. I respect what Valentine’s Day stands for because it is about love.
- Keep your private life private. Be open to suggestions from different people. And just be nice. I have heard stories about people who are just plain rude to the press or fans.