|Name||Sara Beth Bareilles|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Musician|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 5” feet|
|Parents||Father– Paul Bareilles
Mother– Bonnie Halvorsen
|Date Of Birth||07 December, 1979|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|College||University of California, Los Angeles.|
|Hometown||Eureka, California, United States|
|Net Worth||$16 Million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Explore Nre restaurants, try different food|
|Favorite Food||Tacos, burritos|
|Favorite Roll Model||Joni Mitchell|
|Favorite Video Game||Drakes Uncharted|
|Favorite Tv Show||N/A|
- Her Debut film was Girl Play . Her first TV show was Walmart Soundcheck and her first album was Careful Confessions.
- She can speak Italian too.
- She got nomination for grammy in 2004 for “Best Pop Solo Performance”.
- She used to work as a waitress before coming to fame.
- She was fat during her childhood days.
- She likes to write songs in her house.
- Nobody ever thinks a song is about them. Well, not when it’s mean. When it’s a good song everybody thinks it’s about them. And when it’s mean, nobody thinks it’s about them.
- I’m never gonna be somebody who’s gonna fall down from the sky on a trapeze. That’s not me. I really want to make sure that my focus stays on connecting with the audience.
- I was a fat girl growing up and had to change schools because kids were so mean.
- My life is so different because of ‘Waitress.’ The people that I’m close to, the things I do professionally, my colleagues, my best friend and my boyfriend – like, all of these things have come to me because of the show. And it’s really beautiful.
- My hairstylist taught me a trick for my hair. You section off your hair and put them up in these crazy little knots and then it looks like you curled your hair. It’s saved me so much time ’cause on the road you don’t have time or plugs to plug your curling iron in.