|Name||Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman|
|Profession||Dancer, Singer, Model and Actress.|
|Height||5′ 10” feet|
|Parents||Father– Kazembe Ajamu
Mother– Claire Marie
|Siblings|| Sisters: Kayle Stoermer Coleman, AnnaBella Stoermer and Katianna Stoermer Coleman
Brothers: Austin Stoermer Coleman and Julien Stoermer Coleman
|Date Of Birth||1 Sep, 1996|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|College||American Conservatory Theater|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Singing, Music,|
|Favorite Dessert||Coffee Ice Cream|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Perfume||keep changinh|
|Favorite Music||Michael Jackson, Beyoncé, Rihanna|
|Favorite Tv Show||Law & Order|
|Favorite Book||So B. It by Sarah Weeks|
- Her Debut film was Pixie hollow games. Her first TV show was shake it up and her First album was zendaya.
- She used to be a back up dancer for Selena Gomez
- Her parents are teachers.
- The role that brought her fame was Disney Series “Shake it up”(2009)
- She also performed in TV show “dancing with the stars”
- The has also written a book named Between U and me: how to rock your Tween Years.
- She is garnered quite fame as a singer.
- It’s important to raise your voice in things you feel passionate about and things that you know about. Don’t raise your voice just to raise your voice if you have nothing behind it and don’t know what you’re talking about.
- The greatest of the greats wouldn’t be the greatest of the greats if they didn’t try stuff, you know what I mean?
- My parents got me in trouble when I was in school because someone was getting bullied, and I didn’t do anything about it. I just watched it happen and then came to the school, and I got cussed out for not helping and not being a part of it.
- I was actually supposed to be a basketball player, not an actress. My parents had me playing basketball on competitive teams when I was in kindergarten. Even though my heart belongs to the arts, I’m a tomboy at heart, too.
- A feminist is a person who believes in the power of women just as much as they believe in the power of anyone else. It’s equality, it’s fairness, and I think it’s a great thing to be a part of.