|Full Name||Sasha Pieterse|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Model|
|Height||5′ 6” feet|
|Date Of Birth||February 17, 1996|
|Dress Size||14 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|Hometown||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Labels||Dan Franklin Music|
|Love and Affairs|
|Spouse||Hudson Sheaffer (m.2018)|
- The Honor List(2018)
- Coin Heist (2017)
- Burning Bodhi(2015)
- Inherent Vice(2014)
- X-Men: First Class(2011)
- Good Luck Chuck(2007)
- The Air I Breathe(2007)
- The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D(2005)
- This Country is Bad Ass
- I can’t Fix you
- She rose to fame with the role of Alison DiLaurentis in Family’s TV series Pretty Little Liars.
- Her parents worked as professional Acrobatic Dance team due to which she was home schooled.
- Her first Tv show was Family Affair and First movie was The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D..
- She takes good care of her face with all the washing timely, using moisturizer, sunscreen etc.
- Her favorite actor is Matthew McConaughey and favorite Actress is Charlize Theron.
- She was born In south Africa but grew up in Las Vegas.
- She loves American Football.
- When I watch movies or TV, I am like, ‘Wow that guy is really cute, I really like him,’ but I don’t really have one person that I would die to go to something with. There are so many hot guys.
- Your hair tends to get used to the product you use. Every month or so I change it out.
- I’ve been singing for a really long time and I love a lot of genres, but country just seemed like the best fit. The people in that genre are just so nice and welcoming. And that seemed so appealing. Also my voice fit it and seemed like the way to go.
- I was asked to do a reading of ‘G.B.F.’ and I loved the script. I thought it was one of the most amazing things I’d read, but it took a year to get a green light for production.
- The vibe of my wedding is kind of going to be ethereal. Simple and modern, in a way, but with a lot of greenery. So, eucalyptus, olive branches, moss, and candles – it’s going to be very… I want it to feel very comfortable, but obviously sleek.