|Name||Joey Lynn King|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 2” feet|
|Parents||Father– Terry King
Mother– Jamie King
|Date Of Birth||July 30, 1999|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Favorite Film||Finding Nemo (2003) and Ice Age Series|
|Favorite Tv show||Grey’s Anatomy|
|Favorite Role Model||Jessica Chastain|
|Favorite Sports||UFC Fights|
|Favorite Style Icon||N/A|
- The Kissing Booth
- Slender Man
- Wish Upon
- Independence Day: Resurgence
- The Boxcar Children
- Wish I Was Here
- White House Down
- The Conjuring
- Oz the Great and Powerful
- The Dark Knight Rises
- Family Weekend
- Crazy, Stupid, Love
- Battle: Los Angeles
- Ramona and Beezus
- Reign Over Me
- Ramona Blue
- Tween Fest
- The Flash
- American Dad!
- New Girl
- Ghost Whisperer
- Elevator Girl
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Avenging Angel
- Backyards & Bullets
- Malcolm in the Middle
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
- She rose to fame with the role of Ramona Quimby in Film Ramona and Beezus.
- Her other praised work includes Oz the Great and Powerful , The Conjuring, Kissing booth.
- Her first tv series was The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
- Her father is arm wrestling champion.
- She is a huge fan of jessica chastain .
- She has also appeared in taylor swift’s video mean.
- She also give Voice over for Animated movies like Ice Age.
- You can follow her on Instagram, and Twitter
- You have to show the character is confused or scared or happy through your voice instead of with your face and body.
- My older sisters were in acting, and of course, I wanted to be just like them!
- Both my sisters and I were in Stage Door plays, and we did that together, just in, like, little small plays together. And we did that, and it was really fun, and we kinda did commercials, and it kinda took off from there. It was great; it’s what I love.
- It’s very different working with all adults. I have a swear jar so that, if they have a potty mouth, I make them pay. That’s what it’s like being on set with adults.
- I love Jessica Chastain. I love her; she’s amazing, and she’s such a good actress, and she’s been nominated for Oscars, and she’s just a big role model to me. I love her.