|Name||Olivia Hastings Holt|
|Height||5′ 2” feet|
|Parents||Father– Mark Holt
Mother– Kim Holt
|Date Of Birth||August 05, 1997|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|Hometown||Germantown, Tennessee, U.S|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Favorite Film||Tangled (2010)|
|Favorite Tv show||Pretty Little Liars (2010-)|
|Favorite Drink||Strawberry Banana Smoothie|
|Favorite Style Icon||Reese Witherspoon, Kate Hudson, Kate Middleton|
- Status Update
- Same Kind of Different as Me
- Class Rank
- The Standoff
- Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast — Voice Over
- Black & Blue
- Party On a Weekday
- Cloak & Dagger
- The Evermoor Chronicles
- Dog with a Blog
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- I Didn’t Do It
- Cloak & Dagger
- Shake It Up
- Girl vs. Monster
- Kickin’ It
- Disney XD’s My Life
- She rose to fame with the role of Skylar Lewis in Disney Film Girl vs. Monster.
- Her debut TV Series was Disney XD’s My Life.
- She played the role of kim in Disney Series Series Kickin’ It .
- She loves scary movies.
- She is a chess player.
- She admires Reese Witherspoon and dreams to work with her.
- She is Black belt in martial arts.
- She has always been in sports, she used to be a gymnast during her childhood days.
- She loves Taylor swift songs.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- I’m a huge ‘Call of Duty’ fan, ‘Minecraft’ and all those kinds of video games. I’m constantly playing video games every day.
- I would definitely trade clothes with Lucy Hale. Her fashion sense is right on point, and I feel like she’s never afraid to take risks with her clothes.
- What’s great about working on a sitcom is that I spend so much time with people who are in other fields as well, such as writing, directing, and/or camera operating. Being on set is like being on a playground. I go from one thing to the next, and I’ve learned so much and hope to continue learning.
- I would love to learn how to dance. I can pick up choreography pretty well. But when you’re dancing with your friends, I can’t do that. I’m not a freestyler. It just doesn’t come naturally to me. Clapping is my go-to dance.
- I am thankful for all the blessings and talents I have been given, but most of all I am thankful for my loving and supportive family.
-------- Thank you --------
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content