|Full Name||Bailee Madison|
|Height||5′ 6” feet|
Mother– Patricia Riley
|Date Of Birth||October 15, 1999|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|Hometown||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Love and Affairs|
- Lonely Hearts(2006)
- Phoebe in Wonderland(2008)
- Letters to God(2010)
- Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark(2011)
- Just Go With It(2011)
- Parental Guidance(2012)
- The Magic Bracelet(2013)
- NorthPole Open For Christmas(2014)
- The Night Before Halloween(2016)
- Holiday Joy(2016)
- A Cowgirl’s Story(2017)
- The Strangers: Prey at Night(2018)
- She rose to fame with the role of Maxine Russo in TV series Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Her debut film was Lonely Hearts in 2006.
- Her career began when she was just 2 weeks old and appeared in a commercial.
- Her favorite singer is Taylor Swift and favorite actress is Anne Hathaway, Rachel McAdams, Dakota Fanning.
- She hates maths.
- Her dog name is Maaddy.
- You can follow her on Instagram, Facebook.
- Work is so much fun that it doesn’t really seem like downtime when I’m not. But cooking, spending time with my family, friends and dog are what I’m usually doing when I’m not working on something.
- I love South Florida; this is where I am from, so I don’t think there is anything more rewarding than knowing that where you grew up is standing behind you and supporting you.
- When you have a movie, you know who they start out as and where they go. But this is constantly changing, and you’re growing with the character.
- I honestly don’t even know how I got into acting. It happened so quickly because my mom and sister used to do commercials, and apparently when I was little I would unbuckle myself from the stroller and crash their auditions.
- What do I love about acting? I love traveling, meeting new people, exploring and just doing what I love.